The Hong Kong Rehab Nursing Society established in Jan 1997 by a group of nurses working in the rehabilitative setting of different hospitals.
We are Re-accredited as a provider of Continue Nursing Education (CNE) Point by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong from 2021 - 2024
Mission Of The Society
The Society is dedicated to improve rehabilitation nursing practice by propagating information to enhance rehabilitation for people with disabilities and / or chronic illness.
Objective Of The Society
- To promote professional knowledge on Rehabilitation Nursing.
- To share experience and skills among nurses.
- To gather rehabilitation nurses to generate joint effort to promote quality service.
- To organize recreational activity to promote relationship and generate well-being of members.
- To propagate rehabilitation nursing to general public to increase awareness of disease or accident prevention.
- To collaborate and develop nursing research in rehabilitation nursing in order to enhance professional status and autonomy.