The Hong Kong Rehab Nursing Society established in Jan 1997 by a group of nurses working in the rehabilitative setting of different hospitals.
Mission Of The Society
The Society is dedicated to improve rehabilitation nursing practice by propagating information to enhance rehabilitation for people with disabilities and / or chronic illness.
Objective Of The Society
- To promote professional knowledge on Rehabilitation Nursing.
- To share experience and skills among nurses.
- To gather rehabilitation nurses to generate joint effort to promote quality service.
- To organize recreational activity to promote relationship and generate well-being of members.
- To propagate rehabilitation nursing to general public to increase awareness of disease or accident prevention.
- To collaborate and develop nursing research in rehabilitation nursing in order to enhance professional status and autonomy.